Friday, November 12, 2010

Prayin Lord Im Prayin To You......

 
 
 




      The "Eminem" of Brit Rap/Jazz/Soul


One of the best UK rappers if not Jazz/Soul Album, Defamation of Strickland Banks, one of the best theme albums Ive ever heard about since he released this 2010, Its about a guy supposedly named , Strickland Banks, a famous Brit soul musician I Think back in the day who got blamed for something and went to jail thus, his fall from fame. I Love this guy's music is different and it just got that soul feeling in old songs plus the rap of today.. perfect mix , She Said, his biggest hit in Europe is one of the best songs of the Year

And One of my favorites as well is Prayin, makes me think about God and my sins also, its like Plan B aka Strickland Banks (for this album) is in repentance, and is asking God for it, I feel that I relate to this song because I need repentance sometimes and think about all the bad things I've done in my life and I always want to clean it up. After listening to this song I just want to live a good life and hopefully one day Ill get to that.

Plan B all I got to say your music is an inspiration to me..

Hope You guys think about the bad things youve done also and hope to clean it up once you've heard thin song , Prayin':

No comments:

Post a Comment